Fly like angels...free and happy

Erika Wee Li En
Also known as...
Pig~Piglet~Enen~Piggy
29th Oct

[LoVeS]
I Love MiMi the fat brown cat
I Love Pigsy my first guinea pig with the cute circle on his head
I Love Pigsy Jr. The Xiao Fei Zhu with cute paws
I Love Vicki, the prettiest civic coupe with cute little rims and rests on the floor
I Love Vinomi, my pride
I Love Vinson, my pillar of strength, and my best friend
I Love God, who blesses me and guides me in my life

[diSliKes] blah blah blah

[wiShEs]
financially stable and Vinson with me

Currently playing:
BoLiXie
`Tagg*

`Thankx*
Blogskins
Blogger



04/16/05 04/18/05 04/19/05 04/20/05 04/21/05 04/25/05 04/26/05 04/27/05 04/28/05 05/01/05 05/03/05 05/05/05 05/07/05 05/08/05 05/09/05 05/11/05 05/13/05 05/15/05 05/16/05 05/18/05 05/19/05 05/20/05 05/25/05 05/27/05 06/03/05 06/10/05 06/24/05 07/04/05 07/06/05 07/08/05 07/12/05 07/20/05 07/21/05 08/30/05 08/31/05 09/30/05 10/24/05 11/05/05 11/29/05 01/08/06 03/10/06 07/09/06 07/16/06 11/15/06


Saturday, May 07, 2005

Its Saturday morning. I have decided to write an email to daddy requesting for a one-way tix back for vin's POP and also inform him about july which is vin's 21st bday.

It was a tough time for me all the time, i was so afraid of what daddy would day. I kinda knew it wouldnt turn out well, i expected he'd surely scold me and scold me.....he's my daddy of coz i know him... I was so scared....i prayed so hard........

As I started writing, my tears flowed down...i have no idea why.....was it coz i was afraid? or was it coz i was touched by my own words, like me as a child have never wrote such close and real words. I actually wrote to daddy about my EXACT feelings.....I would never have done that last time....I guess I've probably grown up...i understand that I have to tell Daddy the truth, which is the best way for both him and I....

I started typing..."Daddy..."

----- Original Message -----
From: "Li Wee" <30293566@student.murdoch.edu.au>
To: "WEE HK" <peregrine@netvigator.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2005 10:34 AM
Subject: daddy..


Daddy,I know you are going to object strongly to this..I want to go back singapore inbeginning of june for a week. I need you to redeem a one-way ticket Perth-Singon the 3rd june night time maybe after 4pm flight. And I also intend to go backSing in july for my one month hols and vinson's 21st birthday. July's trip isthe planned trip. I planned to do that long ago, but the june one wasn'tplanned long ago. It was recent. Before you start getting angry and scold me,read on....

I really want to go back and see vinson come out from BMT. It is his last day at BMT, and everyone's family and girlfriends will be there. I know that if i were him, I would feel very depressed sitting there alone, seeing everyone with family and friends. Because I will feel sad in that position, I don't want people to feel that too.

It is a very difficult feeling. Daddy, I know you don't like the idea that I go back sing so often because of financial-wise, but daddy, I've been earning money really hard and studying really hard so that I can do my best to maintain my results and yet have some $ to go back sing. You know that I could have not worked so much and just focus on studies,which will be so much easier but I pressure myself to study the hardest and work at the same time so that I can use the $ to go back sing. I saved alot and never go out and spend (Jes can witness to that) I spent the minimum. Even if i spent, it was for the purpose of buying books so that I will get best results. I push myself really hard.I have been praying about this, and I know that I don't want to have regrets. Money may be important, but some experiences and feelings cannot be bought by money. I don't want to save and save and save....but yet have no life experience and feelings.

Daddy, Vinson is my best friend, I can talk to himabout alot of things that I cannot talk to some good friends about. Like I can share with him my feelings about sharon and my school work which Sophie would never understand.

Daddy, think about it, if i never go back singapore the previous time, who is going to help you pack your stuff for auntie and uncle to bring to HK for mum and you? You may think that if I never go back, don't bring to HK also nevermind, you and mum can make do or ask auntie andra to help, but some things you need close people to do that. Auntie Andra stay so far from us now, she have to make the trip to our house and do all those stuff for us is very mahfan. I really think that some things are in God's plan. You may not agree with me on this part, but I really think so. I believe that every little thing is in God's hands and if it is not his will, he will not permit it.

Daddy, I do devotion every single day, and I never missed a time not walking with God every morning. Be it 5 or 15mins, I will always make the effort to read the bible. I am already at Numbers (I started from Genesis).

Daddy, don't get angry at me please, I am a big girl now, and I know what I value the most in life. I really tried my best to study very very hard so that I will not let you and Mum down, but it is really very difficult. Yet I always push myself for the best. Daddy, please don't scold me...I'm sorry to make you sad...

En

Dad's reply....

Quoting WEE HK <peregrine@netvigator.com>:

Why only one way ticket from Perth-Singapore? Are you not returning back to Perth after Vinson's passing out? Also, which day are you going back to Singapore on July and how long are you going to stay then?

What make you so worry about dad will angry with your plan? Of course we are concern about our financial status, but dad is not so crazy right?

Your urgent reply is necessary so that dad can take action immediately.


I was sooo relieved......
My reply to Daddy.......



----- Original Message -----
From: "Li Wee" <30293566@student.murdoch.edu.au>
To: "WEE HK" <peregrine@netvigator.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2005 12:00 AM
Subject: Re: daddy..

[Hide Quoted Text]
one-way ticket coz valuair has a one-for-one ticket promotion but must depart from sing-Perth...so i need a ticket to sing..then take that ticket back to Perth..it appears to be much cheaper than me buying a two way ticket...i still save alittle taking the promotion one.

The June one is :
3rd June 2005 after 4pm or after flight.

July two-way:dates not confirmed yet, but is it changeable after you book?
make it around 24th June anytime Perth-Sing to 24th July anytime Sing-Perth.

I'm so glad daddy is not angry...i'm so relieved now....I was so stressed the whole time.thanks daddy...im so relieved.


*An angel whispered in my ears.....* 5/07/2005 08:14:00 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com